Many companies have slashed benefits (or eliminated them completely), cut back on retirement plans, reduced wages and vacation time, and kept salaries and wages stagnant for decades (even though we’re working more hours and remain as productive as ever).
More audaciously, many of these same businesses are rallying against government programs that have consequently become the only lifeline for people. For example, some Walmart stores are known to give their employees tips on how to get food stamps. Just leave it to the state to sort out the mess and then blame the state for getting “too big” - precisely because you’ve left it to them to sort out the mess.
- whitesparrowsblackarrows likes this
- rationworld likes this
- sophiaishiding reblogged this from eupraxsophy
- sophiaishiding likes this
- maxexmachina reblogged this from eupraxsophy
- maxexmachina likes this
- examined-life likes this
- femmeboythree reblogged this from colderthanpenguinpussy
- colderthanpenguinpussy reblogged this from eupraxsophy
- eupraxsophy posted this