Ive had at least 5 different people ask me to hang out or do something this weekend and I turned each of them down. Then I complain about being lonely.
As an introverted extrovert, I know this feeling well. I don’t think it’s foolish or bizarre of you to do this. Loneliness goes beyond merely having people to hang out with. I’m sure you know that part of the problem is the inability to feel any sort of connection to anyone. Plenty of people who have loved ones around still feel lonely. The source of it is a much deeper disassociation from society and those around us.
- bluesdreamt likes this
- sophiaishiding likes this
- illumineren likes this
- nadianeptura reblogged this from eupraxsophy and added:
- whitesparrowsblackarrows likes this
- examined-life likes this
- eupraxsophy reblogged this from whitesparrowsblackarrows and added:
- eupraxsophy likes this
- whitesparrowsblackarrows posted this